Proof of Vaccination for On-Site Participation in Austin
STP is committed to the safety of our members and guests during the upcoming meeting. STP will require all in-person attendees and guests to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result via CVENT HEALTH CHECK powered by ID.me in order to secure their badge and participate in the meeting activities in Austin.
STP also asks attendees to attest they are not experiencing any COVID-like symptoms and that, if they should during the course of the conference, they will self-isolate for the duration of the event. STP strongly encourages social distancing and masking in all indoor meeting spaces.
What You Will Need:
o Your COVID-19 records (e.g., your vaccination card – US cards only)
o the manufacture of vaccine you received
o the date that you received the vaccine
o a front and back copy of your vaccination card
How To Get Verified:
1. Visit STP's ID.me site: https://hosted-pages.id.me/health/stp-41st-annual-symposium
2. Create an ID.me account: In order for an attendee to verify their vaccination status or negative test status, the individual must create or have an ID.me account. Creating an account with ID.me is free and only requires a valid email address and password.
Note: Multiple or duplicate accounts cannot be created for one individual as ID.me’s technology is designed to protect against fraudulent transactions and/or bad actors. ID.me will identify duplicate entries of information and reject the verification attempt.
3. Account Verification: Once an account has been created using the attendee’s email address and password, the ID.me account holder will be prompted to prove their vaccination status or negative test status. Verifying is fast and easy.
4. Select Option to Verify: COVID-19 Vaccine or Negative COVID-19 Test Results – View step-by-step instructions
5. Verification Email: You will receive an email confirming your verification. You will need to provide this to the staff at the STP Registration Desk located in Moontower Foyer at the Austin Marriott Downtown in order to secure your meeting badge.
Need Help: Event attendees who require help with verification can click on the “Need help verifying” link at the bottom of the verification popup. These requests will get sent to a priority queue for help. Please note that International attendees will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result on-site at the STP Registration desk.
Additional Information: Attendees can always navigate to Covid FAQs for more safety-related information. You can also contact STP Headquarters with any questions.
Wishing everyone safe travels and we shall see you soon.